You can buy tickets online, over the phone, by fax, by minicom, in person or by post.
Concessions are usually available for children aged 16 and under, full time students, over 60s, people with disabilities, Passport to Leisure holders, Script Yorkshire and Equity members. Only one concession/discount per ticket subject to availability. You must provide proof of eligibility.
Click here to buy tickets online.
Please note, we cannot process Bradford Theatres gift vouchers or Theatre Tokens online, please ring our box office on 01274 432000 for more information.
A booking fee of £2.50 per ticket plus a postage charge will apply for online booking.
A Book Now link is available on every What's On event page.
- Select the date and time of the performance you wish to attend. Click Buy Tickets.
- Select the price you wish to pay and the number of seats you require. Click Continue.
- Choose any concessions if they apply. Please present your ID at the theatre when you come to the show. The system will then automatically select the best available seats at this price. Confirm the prices and quantities by clicking Continue or click on Choose a Different Price Level or Choose a Different Event if you wish to change these.
- The system will confirm the available seats showing you the Section, Row and Seat number. The tickets will be reserved for you for 15 minutes at this point.
- To proceed with the booking click on Continue or to change your selection, start the process again by clicking Choose a Different Price Level or Choose a Different Event.
- You will now be asked to provide your contact details and credit card information. All compulsory fields are marked with an asterisk. Click Buy Tickets to purchase your tickets. All credit card bookings are done over a secure connection.
Open Monday to Saturday 9am to 8pm (Thursday 11am to 8pm)
Call Bradford Theatres Box Office on 01274 432000 and speak to a member of our team who will be happy to help you with prices and where to sit.
Major debit and credit cards are accepted, and National Theatre Tokens can be accepted as payment over the phone. Booking fees apply.
Our minicom number is 01274 305592
Groups and Schools Bookings of 20 or more
Open Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm (Thursday 11am to 6pm).
Call us on 01274 437788.
You can also fax your booking to us on 01274 431033
Call into the Alhambra Theatre or St. George's Hall to buy your tickets. Both venues are open until 30 minutes after the start time on show nights. On non-show nights the Alhambra Box Office is open from 9am (11am Thurs) until 6pm, and St. George's Hall is open from 10am until 3pm.
You can buy tickets by post, by sending a cheque to Bradford Theatres Box Office, Morley Street, Bradford, BD7 1AJ. Please tell us the name, date and time of the performance, and the number and price of all the tickets you require. Please make cheques payable to 'Bradford Council' and either enclose a stamped addressed envelope so we can post your tickets to you, or add £1 postage charge to the total amount of your cheque. We strongly advise that you contact us first by phone, minicom or fax to check the tickets you want are available, and perhaps reserve them before sending a cheque by post. A booking fee of £1 per ticket must also be added to cover your order.
SMS text messaging
Want to receive priority booking notice, updates and exclusive offers for shows at Bradford Theatres direct to your mobile?
Then text THEATRE to 67777 today. Be the first to know about the top comedians, best musicals and biggest entertainers coming to Bradford!
Texts sent by you to us will be charged at your standard network rate but all texts received by you from us will be free of charge.
To Opt out, text STOP to 67777 (no charge). You must write STOP in upper case. If you have any problems with this option please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from the text list. Bradford Theatres T&Cs apply. Offers and priority booking notices subject to availability.
QR codes are becoming very popular and you'll see them more and more on Bradford Theatres marketing information.
A QR code (short for Quick Response) is a specific two-dimensional code and the information encoded can be text, URL or other data. Simply scan the QR code with your Smart Phone using dedicated QR code readers (which can be downloaded free from your provider’s App store) and see where it takes you…
Read the Reviews
DERREN BROWN: SVENGALI
Live entertainment at its best! This was the second time I have seen Derren live. I can't begin to...
Posted by Cath Cath. 07 Apr 2011
Essence Of Ireland
The show was amazing. Saw it in Glasgow and was mesmerized by the band and dancers. My favourites...
Posted by rebecca rebecca. 05 Oct 2010
Daniel Sloss - Saturday 19 October at The Studio After a massive year of live touring, television,...
'BIG REUNION' STAR NATASHA HAMILTON AND 'SUPERSTAR' RUNNER UP RORY TAYLOR LEAD A WEST END CAST AND...
Bradford Theatres Friends get priority booking for The Lion King Following the announcement that...
BRADFORD THEATRES PRESENT 'ALLO ALLO - LE DINNER SHOW Alhambra Theatre, Restaurant...