Do you bring Groups to the theatre? From 12 to 250 people, whether it's for schools, work, social clubs or just a group of friends there are lots of benefits for you at Bradford Theatres.
Group Booker Benefits for All Groups
- Generous discounts on tickets at most shows
- Exclusive competitions and prize draws
- Priority notice where possible about forthcoming shows at Bradford Theatres, to make it easier for you to organise your group visit
- Three newsletters a year view example newsletter here
- Priority notice and booking period for Yorkshire's biggest pantomime
Extra Benefits for Groups of 20 or more
- Pre-order ice creams, drinks & programmes for you and your group
- Extended reservation time on your booking
- Receive a Group Membership Pack
Catering for Your Group
As well as our catering packages available for pre booking, we can exclusively offer tailor made offerings to suit your specific group requirements, such as discounts on food and drink and exclusive packages including Bucks Fizz, High Tea and specialised Buffets
Contact the Hospitality Team via our Contact page with information about your event and we'll be able to discuss your specific requirements and make it an event to remember.
Ask us about our Drivers eat and drink for free scheme.
Recommended for Groups...
If you would like more information regarding bringing a group to Bradford Theatres please contact our Front of House department via the Admin contact option here
Cast to include Gavin Spokes, Shaun Williamson, Jasmyn Banks and Emma BartonThe National...
23 Trucks utilised to transport Disney's enormous production to YorkshireInternational company of...
We have a sensational summer season at Bradford Theatres with the best in live entertainment at St...
Bradford's Alhambra Theatre has announced that its 2014/15 pantomime will be the fairest of them...