Do you bring Groups to the theatre? From 12 to 250 people, whether it's for schools, work, social clubs or just a group of friends there are lots of benefits for you at Bradford Theatres.
Group Booker Benefits for All Groups
- Generous discounts on tickets at most shows
- Exclusive competitions and prize draws
- Priority notice where possible about forthcoming shows at Bradford Theatres, to make it easier for you to organise your group visit
- Three newsletters a year view example newsletter here
- Priority notice and booking period for Yorkshire's biggest pantomime
Extra Benefits for Groups of 20 or more
- Pre-order ice creams, drinks & programmes for you and your group
- Extended reservation time on your booking
- Receive a Group Membership Pack
Catering for Your Group
As well as our catering packages available for pre booking, we can exclusively offer tailor made offerings to suit your specific group requirements, such as discounts on food and drink and exclusive packages including Bucks Fizz, High Tea and specialised Buffets
Contact the Hospitality Team via our Contact page with information about your event and we'll be able to discuss your specific requirements and make it an event to remember.
Ask us about our Drivers eat and drink for free scheme.
Recommended for Groups...
If you would like more information regarding bringing a group to Bradford Theatres please contact our Front of House department via the Admin contact option here
THE BODYGUARD - Alhambra Theatre, Tuesday 2 - Saturday 13 June 2015SPAMALOT -...
A Night of VarietyCelebrating 100 years of Bradford's Alhambra Theatre The Alhambra...
Bradford Theatres Continue to Celebrates 100 Years at The Alhambra Theatre with an Amazing Autumn...
We've got two fabulous events for adults coming up in Restaurant 1914 OOH MATRON - THE...