Terms and Conditions
We will only refund tickets if the performance has been cancelled. If a booking fee has been charged, this will also be returned. If you purchased your tickets online, we are unable to refund the per ticket booking fee charged for this service. We regret that tickets cannot be refunded due to adverse weather conditions if the performance goes ahead. No refund on pre-booked tickets will be made on the announcement of a subsequent special offer.
If you are unable to attend a performance, at the discretion of the Box Office Manager, we will endeavour to resell the tickets on your behalf at a charge of 10% of the face value, up to a maximum of £10. Tickets for resale will not be accepted within one hour of the performance start time.
Please note: Any booking fees or postage charges will not be refunded.
We are happy to make ticket exchanges under the following conditions: A 10% charge of the face value (up to a maximum of £10) will be made up to 24 hours before a production, and is only available for the same production or event. Exchanges are not available for group bookings of 20 or more.
Please note: You will not be charged a booking fee for a second time.
Lost or Destroyed Tickets
At the discretion of the Box Office, we will replace lost or destroyed tickets free of charge. This service is not available for standing events or events held in The Studio.
For your protection and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, we only take your address in order that we can contact you in the event of a cancellation; authorise a credit / debit card transaction; mail out your tickets, if requested; and keep you informed of future events. If you do not wish to receive this information, or us to contact you for any other reason, please let us know.
£1 per ticketbooking fee applies. Please note when booking online £2.50 per ticket booking fee applies. Additional postage charges apply.
Terms of Admittance
- For your information, protection and the comfort of all customers, Bradford Theatres reserve the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances such as rowdy or violent behaviour.
- Scooters as outdoor vehicles are not allowed in any of our venues.
- For the safety of performers, latecomers may be asked to wait for a suitable break in the performance before taking their seats.
- In exceptional circumstances we may provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- No audio or visual recording equipment is allowed. Any person found with these may be asked to leave the venue and the recorded material may be destroyed.
- By purchasing a ticket, the ticket holder consents to being shown as members of the audience in official filming, photography and sound recording, for instance if the performance is to be televised at a later date.
- Bradford Theatres Management may make alterations to the published programme and / or cast for reasons beyond its control.
From time to time we have special offers available for certain productions. These are time-limited and specific terms on availability and other conditions will be advertised with each individual offer. All special offers are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. A special offer will not apply to tickets already booked. Only one discount is available per ticket. Usual Bradford Theatres Terms and Conditions apply. Booking fees apply. Bradford Theatres reserve the right to withdraw or change the terms of any special offers without notice. Bradford Theatres also reserve the right to withdraw an offer/discount/promotion at any time.
From time to time we run competitions for certain productions. These are time limited and specific terms on prize availability and other conditions will be advertised with each competition. For a full list of Competition Terms and Conditions, please read www.bradford-theatres.co.uk/competition.
Read the Reviews
i went to see this 2 times in london , it was fab, coming to see it again as it is my FAVEE musical...
Posted by ellah jackson. 21 Mar 2011
What a brilliant show!So good we want to see it again!!Excellent cast and production.You will laugh...
Posted by Rob and Sue Owen 24th Dec 2011. 04 Jan 2012
Looking back over 100 years of entertainment at the Alhambra Theatre in Bradford, there...
Direct from the West End, Erth’s DINOSAUR ZOO is stopping off at St George’s...
Further to the high demand for tickets to see Paul Hollywood in his first live tour - Get Your Bake...
JOOLS HOLLAND RETURNS FOR 2014 AUTUMN / WINTER TOUR MARC ALMOND TO JOIN THE BOOGIE-WOOGIE...