- St. George's Hall is in the centre of Bradford, on Bridge Street
- It is opposite the Interchange and a five minute walk from Forster Square train station
- It is a five minute walk from bus stops on Centenary Square
- It is close to the Great Victoria Hotel and the Telegraph and Argus building
For driving directions, put our postcode BD1 1JT in your Satellite Navigation (Sat Nav) or into a route planner on the web at RAC Route Planner or at the AA Route Finder.
St George's Hall is in Bradford City Centre. To find out about train and bus times, please go to www.wymetro.com
or find a taxi number on www.yell.com
Bradford Theatres have an exclusive offer with NCP Hall Ings (BD1 5SD) or NCP Southgate (BD1 2AP). Park at either site and only pay £3.80 for 4 hours (parking voucher* needed - ask a member of staff on arrival at the venue).
* Vouchers supplied by NCP and are subject to availability
There is a drop-off and pick up point in the lay-by outside St. George's Hall on Bridge Street for people using wheelchairs or with mobility difficulties.