- The Alhambra Theatre is in the centre of Bradford, on Morley Street.
- It is a ten minute walk from the Interchange and from Forster Square train station.
- It is a five minute walk from bus stops on Centenary Square. It is across from the National Media Museum and down from Bradford College and University.
- For driving directions, put our postcode BD7 1AJ into your Satellite Navigation (Sat Nav), or into a route planner on the web at RAC Route Planner or the AA Route Finder.
The Alhambra Theatre is in Bradford City Centre. To find out about train and bus times, please go to www.wymetro.com or find a taxi number on www.yell.com.
Bradford Theatres have an exclusive offer with NCP Hall Ings (BD1 5SD) or NCP Southgate (BD1 2AP): Park at either site and only pay £3.80 for 4 hours (parking voucher* needed - ask a member of staff on arrival at the venue).
* Vouchers supplied by NCP and are subject to availability
Designated parking spaces are available for disabled people coming to a performance at the Alhambra. The spaces are on Morley Street and on Randall Well Street. Please access the Morley Street spaces using Great Horton Road at the side of the Alhambra.