Seating in The Studio is unreserved
Access to Bradford Theatres
Bradford Theatres have won the Theatrical Management Association (TMA) Award for Most Welcoming Theatre in both 2005 & 2009, and have been shortlisted on several other occasions.
Bradford Theatres are also White Rose Tourism nominee 'Access For All' in 2010.
At Bradford Theatres we aim to make our venues fully accessible and we offer an extensive range of access facilities to ensure an easy and enjoyable experience for all our customers. This includes a dedicated "Welcome Host" who is allocated to customers with specific needs when they arrive at the venue.
Bradford Theatres have been assessed and accredited by DisabledGo.
- There is level-access to the main foyer at The Studio (including box office, toilets and bar area) and the auditorium.
- Please note scooters as outdoor vehicles are not allowed in the venue.
- There are baby-changing facilities at the venue.
- Buggies and prams are not allowed in the auditorium itself but can be left in the entrance foyer at the discretion of the House Manager (please note there is limited space available).
- We don't recommend bringing children under the age of two to family shows. However for our children's shows you can buy a "Babe in Arms" ticket for £1.50 which allows a small child/baby to sit on an adults lap (booking fees apply).
Access to Information
- This website is designed to meet WC3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, to AA standard. This means we have created our content so it can be accessed by people with different disabilities and designed clear navigation to help you find what you are looking for on the site.
- We have a program called Browsealoud on this website to speech enable the web site for people with dyslexia and related learning disorders. All of the documents available to download on this website are designed to be read by Screen Readers.
- Our printed brochures are available in large print, Braille and on audio CD. Programmes for some shows can be made available in large print, Braille and on audio CD but you will need to ask us for them at least two weeks before the performance you want to come to.
Visit the Contact Us page to request printed materials or call us on 01274 432375.