Current customer guidelines for attending St George's Hall
We are really looking forward to welcoming you back to Bradford Theatres.
We have been granted the use of UK Theatre’s See It Safely mark and Welcome to Yorkshire’s We’re Good To Go mark. This means we are complying with the most recent Government and industry Covid-19 guidelines to ensure the safe return of all our customers and staff.
Please take a moment to read our current guidelines for attending a show at one of Bradford Theatres’ venues
- Arrival time: doors will open 45 minutes before the show time. You will be asked to queue outside the venue and then you will be directed straight to your seats.
- Entrance door: you will need to access the venue via specific doors, depending on your seating area.
At St George’s Hall, these are the entrance doors to use:
* Stalls seats - access via the external ramp
* Dress Circle seats - access via glass foyer entrance and go upstairs
* Grand Tier seats – access via the Hall Ings entrance
- Face coverings: you are required to wear a face covering at all times during your visit if you are aged 11 or over, unless you are exempt. Face coverings should only be removed when you are seated in order to eat or drink.
- NHS Test and Trace – before you visit the venue the lead booker and every member of your party that is aged 16 years or above, must download the NHS Test and Trace app to a smart phone or tablet. You will all need this device with you when you attend the venue and you will be asked to scan the NHS Test and Trace QR code on entrance to the venue. If your phone doesn’t allow use of the app, please see a member of staff upon arrival to share your contact details with them. We will hold this data for 21 days from the date of your visit and then delete in line with current government guidelines.
- Designated routes: there will be designated routes in place for you to move around inside the venue in order to avoid congestion and maintain safe distances. These will be clearly marked and Bradford Theatres’ staff will be on hand to direct you. In a limited number of areas in the auditorium you may have to briefly pass other audience members along the row in order to access your seats. Please ensure that your face covering remains in place covering both your nose and mouth and that you face forwards as you move along your row.
- Interval: there is NO INTERVAL for this show.
- Safe exit: to assist with social distancing, we will be directing customers to leave row by row and you may be asked to wait before leaving your seat. When exiting the venue please follow staff directions and marked routes and signs to avoid congestion and maintain safe distances.