As part of the renovation work the front of house areas at St George’s Hall have been refurbished to complement the ambience of this historic venue.
There is an extensive range of soft and alcoholic drinks, teas and coffees available to enjoy from 6pm in the ground floor bar before the show.
St George's Hall café, located on the ground floor of the venue, opens Monday to Saturday from 11am to 3.30pm. Make sure you pop in and enjoy a hot drink and cake, whilst relaxing in the stylish surroundings which celebrate the venue’s rich heritage.
The café will also be open in the evening before selected shows; please see a list of these shows below:
- Wed 20 Nov - Psychic Sally: 10 Years and Counting
- Thu 21 Nov - Jools Holland
- Sat 30 Nov - Stage 84 presents Christmas Spectacular 2019
- Fri 6 Dec - Bootleg Beatles
- Sat 7 Dec - The Drifters
- Fri 20 Dec - A Great Yorkshire Christmas
- Sat 21 Dec - The Chicago Blues Brothers Christmas Party
- Sat 11 Jan - Sandi Toksvig Live! National Trevor
- Thurs 16 Jan - Sounds of the 60’s Live with Tony Blackburn
- Sat 22 – Sat 25 Jan - Buttershaw St Pauls Amateur Dramatic Society: Kipps, The New Half a Sixpence Musical
- Mon 27 Jan - I’m Sorry I Haven’t A Clue Stage Tour
- Sat 1 Feb - European Chamber Orchestra
- Wed 5 Feb - Spirit of the Dance
- Sat 8 Feb - Good Vibrations - Classic Beach Boys
- Sat 15 Feb - Halle
- Thu 20 Feb - Fascinating Aida
- Fri 21 Feb - Aria Quartet Zurich
- Sat 22 Feb - The Music of Prince
- Wed 26 Feb - Menopause The Musical 2: Cruising Through Menopause
- Fri 6 Mar - Benjamin Grosvenor
- Sun 15 Mar - Adam Kay: This is Going to Hurt
- Mon 30 Mar - Ian Waite & Vincent Simone: The Ballroom Boys
- Fri 3 Apr - Linos Piano Trio
- Sat 11 Apr - The Elvis Years
- Sat 18 Apr - You Can’t Hurry Love, Music of Diana Ross
- Wed 22 Apr - Rumours of Fleetwood Mac 2020
- Fri 24 Apr - Halle
- Fri 1 May - Martin Roscoe, Carducci Quartet, Daniel Storer
- Fri 19 May - St Petersburg Symphony Orchestra
- Sat 13 Jun - Giovanni Pernice – This is me
- Thurs 18 Jun - What’s Love Got To Do With It?
Between 11am and 3pm there is a range of light snacks and hot meals available. You can view the daytime menu here.
Afternoon teas are served from 12noon to 3.30pm view the menu here.
You can view the evening menu here.
*Bradford Theatres reserve the right to make changes to the advertised menus.
How to book
To book a table for an Afternoon Tea or an evening pre-show light meal call us on 01274 431052 or email: email@example.com