1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry (this includes parents who must be a representative for under 18s for children's show competitions).
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Bradford Theatres or Bradford Council.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. If you want to enter a competition you may enter by sending your name, address and e-mail address by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org unless otherwise stated in the competition.
6. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7. The winner will be the entrant whose email is chosen at random unless otherwise specified.
8. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Bradford Theatres reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. If you win a competition, we will notify you by post, e-mail or phone call dependant on the urgency of the competition date. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Bradford Theatres may require.
12. The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the marketing and press team of Bradford Theatres unless otherwise stated in an individual competition.
13. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
14. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
15. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
17. This competition is being run by Bradford Theatres, Morley St, Bradford, BD7 1AJ.
19. Bradford Theatres reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Bradford Theatres may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
20. Bradford Theatres will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date where suitable, unless otherwise stated in the specific competition, but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
21. Usual Bradford Theatres Terms and Conditions apply to tickets won in competitions, with the exception of 'Ticket Refunds', 'Ticket Resales', 'Ticket Exchange' and 'Booking Fees'.
22. Facebook and Twitter contests are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.