- There is level-access to the main foyer at The Studio (including box office, toilets and bar area) and the auditorium.
- Unfortunately due to the layout of our wheelchair accessible spaces, we are not able to accommodate scooters and other vehicles designed for outdoor use.
- There are baby-changing facilities at the venue.
- Buggies and prams are not allowed in the auditorium itself but can be left in the entrance foyer at the discretion of the House Manager (please note there is limited space available).
- We don't recommend bringing children under the age of two to family shows. However for our children's shows you can buy a "Babe in Arms" ticket for £1.50 which allows a small child/baby to sit on an adults lap (booking fees apply).
Access to Information
- This website is designed to meet WC3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, to AA standard. This means we have created our content so it can be accessed by people with different disabilities and designed clear navigation to help you find what you are looking for on the site.
- We have a program called Browsealoud on this website to speech enable the web site for people with dyslexia and related learning disorders. All of the documents available to download on this website are designed to be read by Screen Readers.
- Our printed brochures are available in large print, Braille and on audio CD. Programmes for some shows can be made available in large print, Braille and on audio CD but you will need to ask us for them at least two weeks before the performance you want to come to.
Visit the Contact Us page to request printed materials or call us on 01274 432375.
Access & Carer Membership Scheme
To find out more about our Access & Carer Membership Scheme click here
An application form for Individual Membership can be downloaded here.
An application form for Group/Organisation Membership can be downloaded here.
Alternatively, you can call our Box Office on 01274 432000 to discuss the Scheme further.