Current customer guidelines for attending St George's Hall
We are really looking forward to welcoming you back to Bradford Theatres.
We have been granted the use of UK Theatre’s See It Safely mark and Welcome to Yorkshire’s We’re Good To Go mark. This means we are complying with the most recent Government and industry Covid-19 guidelines to ensure the safe return of all our customers and staff.
Please take a moment to read our current guidelines for attending a show at one of Bradford Theatres’ venues
- Arrival time: doors will open 45 minutes before the show time. You will be asked to queue outside the venue and then you will be directed straight to your seats.
- Entrance door: you will need to access the venue via specific doors, depending on your seating area.
At St George’s Hall, these are the entrance doors to use:
* Stalls seats - access via the external ramp
* Dress Circle seats - access via glass foyer entrance and go upstairs
* Grand Tier seats – access via the Hall Ings entrance
- Face coverings: There is no longer a legal requirement for you to wear a face covering in the venue, however to protect our staff and other customers we would strongly encourage you to wear a face covering during your visit. Face coverings can be removed when you are seated in order to eat or drink.
- NHS Test and Trace – When attending the venue you are encouraged to check-in by scanning the NHS Test and Trace QR code displayed at the entrance. If your phone doesn’t allow use of the NHS Test and Trace app, you can also check-in by speaking to a member of theatre staff upon arrival to share your contact details with them. We will hold this data for 21 days from the date of your visit and then delete in line with current government guidelines.
- Designated routes: There will be designated routes in place for you to move around inside the venue in order to avoid congestion and maintain safe distances. These will be clearly marked and Bradford Theatres’ staff will be on hand to direct you.
- Interval: YES
- Safe exit: to assist with social distancing, we will be directing customers to leave row by row and you may be asked to wait before leaving your seat. When exiting the venue please follow staff directions and marked routes and signs to avoid congestion and maintain safe distances.